Wednesday 25 November 2009

Photos from the making of our final music Video

In order to make our music video clearer we used younger characters to show their developement, and how their friendship has grown. We chose to take still images of the children in order to add to the nostalgic feel and to emphasis that it was in the past.


Twins








setting up of the Rose Photo Shoot

I used a Nikon D200 SLR and I also used a tripod and remote.
The background was simply a black piece of material which was pinned to my wall.
To hold the rose in place I used oasis in a jug of water.
I had to make sure that the camera did not move at all, so the photos would not be different. To make sure that the camera did not move and go out of focus I used a remote to take the photos so that even the vibration of the camera did not move the placement.









My photography of the group setting up for the performance footage:
St Mary's Lighthouse, Whitley Bay - 7.30am

No comments:

Post a Comment